Graham Pharmacy

Home History Locations Pharmacy Fountain Gifts Events Specials Contact Us

Graham Pharmay has been in business since 1952.  In that same year, Truman was President,
Eisenhower was President-elect, and Allan Shivers was Governor of Texas. In Midland,
Perry Pickett was Mayor, and there were two banks, three movie theaters, and 41 churches.

In the early 50's, the pharmacy was owned and operated by Price Crawley and was known as
Crawley Drug. Wes Graham ( our current name sake) went to work for Mr. Crawley and later
purchased the drug store in the late seventies. The Keele family became co-owners with
Mr.Graham and then eventually bought the store out right from the Graham family.  In 2000,
Steve and Marcoleta Rogers bought Graham Pharmacy from the Keeles. In January 2010,
Graham Pharmacy moved to its current location on West Wall Street, and in 2011, Donelle Slentz,
who had been the General Manager of Graham Pharmacy since 2000, became the most recent owner. 

This year, Graham Pharmacy celebrates its 64th anniversary, as well as
the opening of its second location on Briarwood. Although ownership has changed through
the years, Graham Pharmacy continues to honor its heritage while remaining committed to
the future of the community and its inhabitants.

Graham Pharmacy

Come to Graham Pharmacy and be a part of our family.


We're rooted in Midland's future!
 

Home | History | Locations | Pharmacy | Fountain | Gifts | Specials | Events | Contact Us

Graham Pharmacy

1601 W. Wall Street      Midland, Texas 79701
Phone: (432)684-0569

Graham Pharmacy North

4906 Briarwood      Midland, Texas 79707
Phone: (432)242-8833